A very wise man taught me this principle:
“To love is to commit to the needs of the other person, for the rest of his life, without expectations.”
Tough? Yup. I agree… I believe this is the legendary unconditional love.
- Love puts up with all things, trusts in all things, hopes for all things,
endures all things.
- Love is always supportive, loyal, hopeful, and trusting.
- Love never gives up on people. It never stops trusting, never loses hope,
and never quits.
- It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;
- Love never stops being patient, never stops believing, never stops hoping, never
- Love never comes to an end.
- Love finds no joy in unrighteousness.
- It looks for a way of being constructive.
- It is not possessive: it is neither anxious to impress nor does it cherish inflated ideas of its own
- It is not selfish, it does
not become angry,
- Love cares more
for others than for self.
- Isn’t always “me first,”
- Puts up with
anything, Always looks for the best
- Love never dies.
- Love has no pride. Love does not do the wrong thing. Love never thinks of itself. Love does not
get angry. Love does not remember the suffering
that comes from being hurt by someone.
- Love does not do things that are not nice.
- It does not demand its own way.
- It suffereth all things
- Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to
its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. It is, in
fact, the one thing that still stands when all
else has fallen.
What can I say? I believe, one can never call himself brave until one jumps and say “I have loved, therefore I lived.”
I hope this Christmas season will bring your hearts unforgettable moments of complete joy. May the peace from our Lord Jesus Christ guide you and protect your heart. I pray for all of those reading this blog that soon, your joy will be complete.
Merry Christmas, guys.